Paris Healthcare Week is for you
This event, aimed at all healthcare professionals, is the only event of its kind in Europe. Over three days, it brings together around 850 exhibitors (OEMs, software publishers, suppliers, e-health entrepreneurs, medical device manufacturers, architects, care professionals, institutional representatives, and more) and approximately 30,000 visitors, including healthcare providers, specialists, decision-makers and professionals involved in the management, digitalisation, fitting-out and construction of healthcare establishments.
The Paris Healthcare Week is organized around the FHF (French hospital federation) trade shows – HopitalExpo, GerontHandicapExpo and HIT – and the Salon Infirmier (nursing trade show):
- HIT, the leading event for healthcare IT;
- HopitalExpo and GerontHandicapExpo, aimed at professionals involved in the management, construction and transformation of healthcare facilities;
- Salon Infirmier, a unique trade show aimed at all nurses, who play an essential role in the provision of care.
The next edition of the Paris Healthcare Week will be held from 29 to 31 May 2018.
- VISIT the only major professional event of the healthcare ecosystem in Europe.
- DISCOVER a global offer bringing together all the key players in the market: equipment manufacturers, software publishers, suppliers, e-health entrepreneurs, medical device manufacturers, architects, healthcare professionals, institutions …
- MEET all the professionals of the sector, within a human-sized event, facilitator of contacts and innovations
- LEARN about market developments by discovering innovations and new products, testing products and solutions, and identify all the trends of the season.
- FIND solutions to one’s projects
- ATTEND conferences related to current events in the sector given by the best experts and update your knowledge
- ENJOY a pleasant and fun visit with the villages and exclusive animations of the show