Come experience Hospihome concept, The connected care pathway !
Visit us at stand H10
After the success of the projects Concept Room Opus 1 (the hospital room of the future), Opus 2 (the optimized ambulatory service), and Silver Concept (the innovative geriatric home), the regional university Hospital of Lille and Clubster Santé present Hospihome Concept, about the care pathway of people with decreasing independence.
Home care of people with decreasing independence is a major and crucial issue. 90% of French people prefer to adapt their home rather to live in care institution. However, only 6% of houses are adapted to the decreasing independence.
Hospihome concept proposes a global and overall offer to improve the management and the support of people with decreasing independence staying at home. The concept has been designed by and for home care stakeholders – patients, caregivers, relatives – in a living lab approach with 50 companies of the Hauts de France region.
The concept : the connected patient as the focus of its care pathway :
… thanks to :
- Innovative packs of equipments : interactive pack, e-sante pack and hygiene pack
- Data capitalization
… in order to :
- Better coordinate care stakeholders
- Involve more the patient in its care pathway
…shaped through 3 typical cases of care pathways with 3 objectives :
- Preventing the decreasing independence of Suzanne, 75 years old
- Slow down the disability progression of Vanessa, 35 years old, suffering of multiple sclerosis
- Improve the daily life of Jean-Pierre, 65 years old, suffering from prostate cancer
Visit us at stand H10 !
More information : www.hospihome-concept.fr