1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choice, in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your device, during the consultation of an online service with your browser software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity.
The Cookie is anonymous and does not allow identification of the user.
2. What serves cookies issued on our site?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies used on our website www.parishealthcare.com make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his behavior regarding visits. This information is useful to better customize the services, contents and banners that appear on our website and facilitate your navigation on our website www.parishealthcare.com. Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to measure their audience.
Cookies are likely to be included in the advertising space of our website. These spaces contribute to the financing of the contents and services that we place at your disposal.
2.1. Cookies that we emit on our website:
When you connect to our website www.parishealthcare.com, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser on your device during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices that result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our website.
Cookies that we emit on our website :
1. Facilitate your navigation on our website:
- by adapting the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has
- by memorizing information relating to a form that you have filled in on our website (registration …) or to services or information that you have chosen on our website (request for information, content consulted, etc.).
- by giving you access to reserved areas of our site, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us
- implementing security measures.
2. Improve our services:
- These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of use and use of the various elements composing our website (rubrics and content visited, routes) in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
3. Adapt the proposed advertising on our website:
- by counting the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, identifying these advertisements, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and compiling statistics,
- by adapting our advertising space to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal by our advertising space, depending on the navigation of your terminal on our website,
2.2. Cookies issued on our site by third parties
1. Due to third party applications integrated into our website parishealthcareweek.com
We may include third-party computer applications on our website that allow you to share content from our website with other people or to let others know about your review or opinion of content from our website. This is particularly the case of the “Share” button from social networks such as “Facebook” “Twitter”, LinkedIn “, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our website. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network to follow your navigation on our website, just because your social network account was activated on your device (open session) during your navigation on our website.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our website www.parishealthcareweek.com and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
2. Via third party content in our advertising space
Advertising content may contain cookies issued by third parties: the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third-party company to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, service provider). targeted advertising, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
If need be, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the number of displays of the advertising contents diffused through our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due of this fact and to establish statistics,
- to recognize your terminal when it is subsequently browsing on any other website or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your terminal of which they may be aware.
3. Your choices about cookies
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device. For more information, see “How to exercise your choices, depending on which browser you use?”
1. The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer.
2. The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your device, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities necessary to navigate certain spaces of our website. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we-or our providers-could not recognize, for technical compatibility, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected on Internet. If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
3. How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.