Gerontology/Handicap area, trade show dedicated to advanced age and disability professionals
Gerontology/Handicap area, for improved care of the elderly and people with disabilities
As a partner exhibition of Hospital area, Gerontology/Handicap area offers a program dedicated to professionals and to the medico-social actors specializing in the care of elderly and disabled persons. Gerontology/Handicap area has become the leader of all trade shows and events dedicated to the medico-social sector.
A unique get together for all actors in the medico-social field
It is a unique meeting place between healthcare professionals dedicated to the elderly and persons with disabilities. As much a trade show as it is a place for conferences and discussions, Gerontology/Handicap area is an opportunity for discovery, exchange and debate.
A vector and a partner of change
Faced with growing economic pressure, a rising demand and limited means, the actors in the sector have made Gerontology/Handicap area an opportunity for foresight and reflection, buoyed by the dynamic momentum of Hospital area and Health IT area. Attendees can build an understanding of the issues and have a glimpse of upcoming solutions for their institutions or their careers.
A fast-evolving industry
Decision-makers had it right: Gerontology/Handicap area is the theatre of many world premières, as much for economic actors (materials, equipment, technologies, and services) as for political and administrative actors. Gerontology/Handicap area, just like Hospital area for hospital professionals, has emerged as a powerful meeting point in the relationship between political officials in charge of the medico-social sector on the one hand, and industry professionals on the other hand. Numerous reforms and large undertakings were unveiled at those events.
A meeting without walls
Just like the health and medico-social sectors, it is fully entwined with Hospital area, and benefits fully from its economic and political dimensions. Exhibitors and visitors also benefit fully from synergies between Health IT area and the nursing trade show (Salon Infirmier) which takes place within the Paris Healthcare Week event.
Overview of the trade show
- A representation of the entire medico-social ecosystem: institutional, services, consulting, training, hotel services, logistics, medical equipment and devices, technical aids, construction, technical facilities, etc.
- Agoras and debates around management, architecture, construction, transformation, patient care, etc.
- Solutions to meet the challenges of institutions: Portfolio of solutions adapted to various types of residents, accommodation solutions, scalable architectural solutions, services to institutions (food for special needs, laundry, etc.), management of sustainable development issues, etc.
- Five thematic exhibition spaces: Construction and technical facilities; Hotel services and logistics; Equipment, medical devices, and technical assistance; Service, consulting, training, and institutions; IT, information systems and e-health.
- A meeting space for 20,000 visitors and over 800