Hospital area, trade show of expertise for the hospital environment; materials, equipment, technologies and services.
A unique get together for all actors in the hospital industry
As much an exhibition space as it is a place for conferences and discussions, Hospital area is a unique event during which all trades and all actors in the hospital sector gather for three days to discover, exchange and debate. Over the years, the event has emerged as the trade show for all areas of expertise needed in a hospital.
This is where news in the sector is created
Decision makers had it right: HopitalExpo is the opportunity to showcase many world premières, as much for economic actors (materials, equipment, technologies, and services) as for political and administrative officials. Hospital area has thus become a powerful meeting point in the relationship between policy makers and the hospital world. Numerous reforms and large hospital undertakings were unveiled at those events.
A vector and a partner of change
Focused on innovation and major trends in the sector, Hospital area is a powerful teaching and change management tool. All attendees can build an understanding of the issues and have a glimpse of the solutions of the future for their institutions, services and careers. Those who attend can no longer say “I did not know”.
An integrator event
Tanks to its economic and political dimensions, Hospital area has positioned itself as a key trade show around which other exhibitions, dedicated to strategic issues and reflective of the evolution of our healthcare system (Gerontology/Handicap area or Health IT area), were created. This dynamic has led the nursing trade show to become an integral part of the Paris Healthcare Week event.
Overview of the trade show
- A representation of the entire hospital ecosystem: institutional, services, consulting, training, hotel services, logistics, medical equipment and devices, technical aids, construction, technical facilities, architecture, hygiene, etc.
- Agoras and debates, experience feedback between professionals.
- Solutions to meet the challenges of the hospital environment: Structuring of the territory hospital groups (GHTs), development of treatment plans and care specialities, ambulatory development, advances in telemedicine, management of sustainable development issues, etc.
- A meeting space for 20,000 visitors and over 800 exhibitors.
Read the following articles :
- ” Energy management in healthcare establishments: a priority and solutions”
- ” Breaking down the barriers between practitioners in the community and in hospitals! “